The Celtic tarot cross spread can be used for almost all readings. Furthermore , it describes a unique way of tarot reading (but read more about that later). The actual positions of the cards are a number and each number signifies a given circumstance per card. They tend to be as follows.
1. Present Position – Situation that the questioner is now functioning
2. Current Affect – Indicates the character of the effect or even blocks that lay simply into the future
3. Aim or Destiny – Displays the particular aim or destiny of the questioner. Indicates the best which might be attained given the current issues.
4. Far away Past – Shows big incidents and influences that been around in earlier times and which in turn with current situations tend to be centered.
5. Recently Available Earlier Happenings – Illustrates recent situations which have affect to the existing position.
6. Future Effect – Indicates the sphere of influence that may enter in to being in the not so distant future.
7. The Questioner – Shows to the questioner’s current position or attitude. Attempts to position the questioner within the appropriate point of view.
8. Environmental Elements – Demonstrates the questioner’s affect upon other folks and situations. Reveals habits and issues regarding other people which could have an effect on the questioner.
9. Inner Feelings – Displays the inner expectations as well as disguised . feelings, wishes, doubts, and stresses of the client, together with near future ideas.
10. End Result – The final outcome and final results coming from every one of the influences, as uncovered through the reading supplied events and also affects carry on as pointed out.
Preservation Of Celtic Mythology
Few individuals realizes that Celtic Mythology is so interesting and can be used with the Standard Tarot in this kind of a helpful way. By using testimonies from Celtic mythology we are able to gain a better depth as well as insight from tarot reading. Simply by interpreting these kinds of tales into real words our subconscious minds let them develop into highly effective methods for higher guidance for our personal life.
Celtic Tarot Reading was created as a method to create a missing relationship of Celtic mythology and also Celtic art within the age old wisdom of the tarot cards. It fuses the regular tarot definitions with popular people of Celtic heritage, predominately as a result of Arthurian lore.
Celtic fable and legends, just like the tarot reading itself, can come from a dazzling space and indicate to us a portal, hooking up the spiritual community with your everyday existence.